* Entry to the Concours is strictly limited to members of the RROCA.
* The judging will be done in accordance with Version 3.0 of the RROCA Federal Judging Guidelines.
* Judging will be held on Saturday 2nd May, on-site at The Fairmont Resort.
* Power onsite in the parking area for vacuum cleaners.
* IMPORTANT: Water Restrictions Information. Unless advised otherwise, with the current drought effecting the area,
the Blue Mountains is on Level 2 water restrictions. It will be bucket water only at this point to clean cars. Any changes will be posted here
and communicated to any person registered in the Rally Concours. Click HERE for a full breakdown of Level 2 water restrictions and fines.
Concours d'Elegance Perpetual Federal Trophies
The Rolls-Royce Owners' Club of Australia has a number of Perpetual Trophies, in addition to the above Class Trophies, awarded each year for the Federal Concours d'Elegance at the Federal Rally. The Federal Club's Perpetual Trophies are:
Overall winner of Concours d'Elegance.
Best restoration of the year. Must be the car's first presentation following completion of restoration.
Age & Authenticity
Rolls-Royce cars built up to 1940. Chassis only judged.
Best Pre-War Car
Best car manufactured prior to 1940
Best Post-War Car
The newest car attending the Federal Rally.
Awarded to Best Bentley from 1987.
Trophy Coach-built Post-War
"The Elegant Coachwork Trophy"
Best Australian Coachwork Trophy
Frank Cove Federal Rally Trophy
Awarded to person/s making the most significant contribution to each year's Federal Rally.
Being a Vehicle Judge
The RROCA encourages the continued maintenance and preservation of Rolls-Royce and Bentley cars. This encouragement takes a real form in the annual judging of vehicles at the Federal Concours d'Elegance, where trophies are awarded to the best of the best.