Overlander No.2 - NSW
"The Long Way Round"
Organiser Allan Simpson (NSW)
As at 1st July - this Overlander only has a few places left.
- 23 April Members meet at Tea Gardens for first night together.
- 24 April From Tea Gardens to Nambucca Heads. 285km.
- 25 April From Nambucca Heads to Glen Innes. 278km. Joined by QLD members in Glen Innes.
- 26 April From Glen Innes to Moree. 207km.
- 27 April From Moree to Tamworth. 253km.
- 28 April From Tamworth to Mudgee. 268km.
- 29 April From Mudgee to Leura and the ‘Great Gatsby’ Federal Rally. 170km.
The entire route will be a little over 1,500km, all of which is over good, sealed roads.
The longest stretch will be 309km,o whilst the shortest is a mere 176km.
The average daily driving distance is around 256km, so it’s really not too strenuous for the older cars ... or their drivers!
Click here to contact us for further details to join Overlander No.2